Ojutai spends time at all his strongholds, but he most favors Cori Stronghold for his meditation.
: Add or .: Ojutai Monument becomes a 4/4 white and blue Dragon artifact creature with flying until end of turn.
- 2/25/2015 A Monument can’t attack on the turn it enters the battlefield.
- 2/25/2015 Each Monument is colorless, although the last ability will make each of them two colors until end of turn.
- 2/25/2015 If a Monument has any +1/+1 counters on it, those counters will remain on the permanent after it stops being a creature. Those counters will have no effect as long as the Monument isn’t a creature, but they will apply again if the Monument later becomes a creature.
- 2/25/2015 Activating the last ability of a Monument while it’s already a creature will override any effects that set its power or toughness to a specific value. Effects that modify power or toughness without directly setting them to a specific value will continue to apply.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Legal
- modern: Legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- duel: Legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- Dragons of Tarkir #242 (uncommon)