Creature - Goblin
Cycling (, Discard this card: Draw a card.)When you cycle Gempalm Incinerator, you may have it deal X damage to target creature, where X is the number of Goblins on the battlefield.
- 10/4/2004 The target of the ability can’t be a creature with Protection from Creatures, with Protection from Goblins, or with Protection from Red.
- 10/1/2008 Cycling is an activated ability. Effects that interact with activated abilities (such as Stifle or Rings of Brighthearth) will interact with cycling. Effects that interact with spells (such as Remove Soul or Faerie Tauntings) will not.
- 10/1/2008 When you cycle this card, first the cycling ability goes on the stack, then the triggered ability goes on the stack on top of it. The triggered ability will resolve before you draw a card from the cycling ability.
- 10/1/2008 The cycling ability and the triggered ability are separate. If the triggered ability doesn’t resolve (due to being countered with Stifle, for example, or if all its targets have become illegal), the cycling ability will still resolve and you’ll draw a card.
- 10/1/2008 You can cycle this card even if there are no targets for the triggered ability. That’s because the cycling ability itself has no targets.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Not legal
- modern: Not legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- 1v1: Legal
- duel: Legal
- brawl: Not legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- historic: Legal
- pioneer: Not legal
- gladiator: Legal
- premodern: Legal
- historicbrawl: Legal
- paupercommander: Not legal
- alchemy: Not legal
- explorer: Not legal
- You Make the Cube #65855 (uncommon)
- Duel Decks: Merfolk vs. Goblins #39 (uncommon)
- Duel Decks Anthology: Elves vs. Goblins #37 (uncommon)
- Duel Decks: Elves vs. Goblins #37 (uncommon)
- World Championship Decks 2003 #we94 (uncommon)
- Legions #94 (uncommon)
- Historic Anthology 3 #GI (uncommon)
- Judge Gift Cards 2021 #451 (uncommon)
- Dominaria Remastered #122 (uncommon)
- Gempalm Incinerator