Target player sacrifices an attacking creature.Storm (When you cast this spell, copy it for each spell cast before it this turn.)
- 6/14/2019 An “attacking creature” is one that has been declared as an attacker or put onto the battlefield attacking during a turn’s combat. Unless that creature leaves combat, it continues to be an attacking creature through the end of combat step, even if the player it was attacking has left the game or the planeswalker it was attacking has left combat.
- 6/14/2019 If you cast Wing Shards after combat damage has been dealt, only creatures that survived combat can be sacrificed.
- 6/14/2019 Wing Shards doesn’t target the creature to be sacrificed. The target player chooses the creature as it resolves.
- 6/14/2019 The copies storm creates are created on the stack, so they’re not cast. Abilities that trigger when a player casts a spell (such as storm) won’t trigger.
- 6/14/2019 Storm counts spells cast before the spell with storm was cast. Spells cast after the spell with storm was cast but before the storm ability resolves aren’t counted.
- 6/14/2019 The storm ability and the copies it creates all resolve before the spell with storm. They resolve even if the spell with storm is countered.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Not legal
- modern: Legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Legal
- commander: Legal
- 1v1: Legal
- duel: Legal
- brawl: Not legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- historic: Not legal
- pioneer: Not legal
- gladiator: Not legal
- premodern: Legal
- historicbrawl: Not legal
- paupercommander: Not legal
- alchemy: Not legal
- explorer: Not legal
- Magic Online Promos #35156 (uncommon)
- Iconic Masters #38 (uncommon)
- Commander 2017 #79 (uncommon)
- Commander 2014 #97 (uncommon)
- Friday Night Magic 2007 #9 (rare)
- World Championship Decks 2004 #jn25 (uncommon)
- World Championship Decks 2003 #dz25sb (uncommon)
- Scourge #25 (uncommon)
- Modern Horizons #38 (uncommon)
- Mystery Booster #278 (uncommon)
- Wing Shards