Hour of Eternity
To serve as an eternal is the afterlife granted to the worthy.
Exile X target creature cards from your graveyard. For each card exiled this way, create a token that's a copy of that card, except it's a 4/4 black Zombie.
- 7/14/2017 Each token copies exactly what was printed on the original card and nothing else, except the characteristics it specifically modifies. It doesn’t copy any information about the object the card was before it was put into your graveyard.
- 7/14/2017 The tokens are Zombies instead of their other types (unlike Zombies created by an eternalize ability) and are black instead of their other colors. Their power and toughness are 4/4. These are copiable values of the tokens that other effects may copy.
- 7/14/2017 Unlike the tokens created by an eternalize ability, the tokens have the mana cost and thus converted mana cost of the cards they’re copying.
- 7/14/2017 If a card copied by one of the tokens had any “when [this permanent] enters the battlefield” abilities, then the token also has those abilities and will trigger them when it’s created. Similarly, any “as [this permanent] enters the battlefield” or “[this permanent] enters the battlefield with” abilities that the token has copied will also work.
- 1/19/2018 There are many important moments in the story, but the most crucial—called “story spotlights”—are shown on cards. These cards have the Planeswalker symbol in their text box; this symbol has no effect on gameplay. You can read more about these events in the official Magic fiction at http://www.mtgstory.com.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Legal
- modern: Legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- duel: Legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- Hour of Devastation #36 (rare)
- Hour of Devastation Promos #36s (rare)
- Hour of Eternity