Saheeli, the Gifted
Legendary Planeswalker - Saheeli
+1: Create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.+1: The next spell you cast this turn costs less to cast for each artifact you control as you cast it.−7: For each artifact you control, create a token that's a copy of it. Those tokens gain haste. Exile those tokens at the beginning of the next end step.Saheeli, the Gifted can be your commander.
- 7/13/2018 To determine the total cost of a spell, start with the mana cost or alternative cost you’re paying, add any cost increases, then apply any cost reductions (such as that of Saheeli’s second ability). The converted mana cost of the spell remains unchanged, no matter what the total cost to cast it was.
- 7/13/2018 The total cost to cast a spell is locked in before you pay that cost. For example, if you control three artifacts, including one you can sacrifice to add <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=C&type=symbol" alt="Colorless" align="absbottom" /> to your mana pool, Saheeli’s second ability will reduce the cost of a spell you cast by <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=3&type=symbol" alt="3" align="absbottom" />. Then you can sacrifice the artifact when you activate mana abilities just before paying the cost, and it remains reduced by <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=3&type=symbol" alt="3" align="absbottom" />.
- 7/13/2018 Saheeli’s second ability reduces only generic mana in the cost of the next spell you cast.
- 7/13/2018 While resolving Saheeli’s third ability, each token copies exactly what was printed on the original artifact and nothing else (unless that artifact is copying something else or is a token; see below). It doesn’t copy whether that artifact is tapped or untapped, whether it has any counters on it or Auras attached to it, or any non-copy effects that have changed its types, color, or so on.
- 7/13/2018 If a copied artifact has <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=X&type=symbol" alt="Variable Colorless" align="absbottom" /> in its mana cost, X is considered to be 0.
- 7/13/2018 If a copied artifact is a token, the token that’s created copies the original characteristics of that token as stated by the effect that created the token.
- 7/13/2018 If a copied artifact is copying something else (for example, if the copied artifact is a Sculpting Steel), then the token enters the battlefield as whatever that artifact copied.
- 7/13/2018 Any enters-the-battlefield abilities of a copied artifact will trigger when the token enters the battlefield. Any “as [this artifact] enters the battlefield” or “[this artifact] enters the battlefield with” abilities of the artifact will also work.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Not legal
- modern: Not legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- 1v1: Not legal
- duel: Legal
- brawl: Not legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- historic: Not legal
- pioneer: Not legal
- gladiator: Not legal
- premodern: Not legal
- historicbrawl: Not legal
- paupercommander: Not legal