傳奇生物 ～長老／龍 - Orc Warrior
- 2/25/2015 Once Zurgo Bellstriker has legally blocked a creature, raising that creature’s power to 2 or greater won’t undo the block.
- 2/25/2015 Even though both cards portray the same character, Zurgo Bellstriker and Zurgo Helmsmasher have different names. Controlling both of them won’t invoke the “legend rule.”
- 2/25/2015 If you choose to pay the dash cost rather than the mana cost, you’re still casting the spell. It goes on the stack and can be responded to and countered. You can cast a creature spell for its dash cost only when you otherwise could cast that creature spell. Most of the time, this means during your main phase when the stack is empty.
- 2/25/2015 If you pay the dash cost to cast a creature spell, that card will be returned to its owner’s hand only if it’s still on the battlefield when its triggered ability resolves. If it dies or goes to another zone before then, it will stay where it is.
- 2/25/2015 You don’t have to attack with the creature with dash unless another ability says you do.
- 2/25/2015 If a creature enters the battlefield as a copy of or becomes a copy of a creature whose dash cost was paid, the copy won’t have haste and won’t be returned to its owner’s hand.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Legal
- modern: Legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- duel: Not legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- Dragons of Tarkir #169 (rare)
- Dragons of Tarkir Promos #169s (rare)