Artefato - Contraption
Whenever you crank Goblin Slingshot, creatures you control get +2/+0 and gain trample until end of turn.
- 1/19/2018 Contraptions are artifacts. Anything that interacts with artifacts will interact with Contraptions.
- 1/19/2018 Contraptions aren’t put into your main deck. They go into a separate deck called the Contraption deck.
- 1/19/2018 In Constructed formats, a Contraption deck must have at least fifteen different Contraption cards and no more than one of each.
- 1/19/2018 In Limited formats, a Contraption deck may include any number of Contraption cards in your card pool. You don’t have to include every Contraption card you draft or open in sealed deck. In those formats, your Contraption deck may include duplicates.
- 1/19/2018 In silver-bordered games using Contraptions, you have three sprockets, illustrated on the back of Contraption cards. At the start of the game, put a CRANK! counter on sprocket 3.
- 1/19/2018 While Contraptions you control are on the battlefield, the Contraption deck is not, even if you are using it to signify the three sprockets.
- 1/19/2018 If you or a permanent you control are instructed to assemble a Contraption, reveal the top card of your Contraption deck. Put it onto the battlefield on one of the three sprockets.
- 1/19/2018 At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control any Contraptions, move the CRANK! counter to the next sprocket. You may then crank any number of Contraptions on that sprocket, causing their abilities to trigger. Cranking a Contraption is always optional.
- 1/19/2018 If you crank multiple Contraptions, their abilities can be put onto the stack in any order. The ability put onto the stack will resolve first.
- 1/19/2018 If a Contraption would leave the battlefield and go to any zone other than exile, it instead goes to the scrapyard, the Contraption deck’s version of the graveyard. Things that affect the graveyard do not affect the scrapyard. You can exile Contraptions just fine.
- 1/19/2018 If you or a permanent you control assembles a Contraption and your Contraption deck is empty, nothing happens. You don’t lose the game.
- 1/19/2018 Any Contraption that’s on the battlefield and wasn’t assembled immediately heads to the scrapyard. However, if it’s a not an actual Contraption card (like Copy Artifact isn’t), it goes to your graveyard as normal. Non-Contraption cards can’t be in the scrapyard.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Not legal
- modern: Not legal
- legacy: Not legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Not legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Not legal
- 1v1: Not legal
- duel: Not legal
- brawl: Not legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- historic: Not legal
- pioneer: Not legal
- gladiator: Not legal
- premodern: Not legal
- historicbrawl: Not legal
- paupercommander: Not legal
- alchemy: Not legal
- explorer: Not legal
- predh: Not legal
- oathbreaker: Not legal
- Unstable #185 (rare)