Quéstia, a Cultivatora
(Kestia, the Cultivator)
Criatura Encantamento Lendária - Ninfa
Agraciar (Se você conjurar este card pagando seu custo de agraciar, ele será uma mágica de Aura com encantar criatura. Ele se tornará novamente uma criatura se não estiver anexado a uma criatura.)A criatura encantada recebe +4/+4.Toda vez que uma criatura encantada ou uma criatura encantamento que você controla atacar, compre um card.
- 7/13/2018 If multiple enchanted or enchantment creatures you control attack, you draw that many cards.
- 7/13/2018 If an enchanted enchantment creature attacks, you draw only one card for it.
- 7/13/2018 The phrase “you control” applies to both “enchanted creature” and “enchantment creature.” That is, Kestia’s ability triggers when an enchanted creature you control attacks, not any player’s enchanted creature.
- 7/13/2018 Bestow is an alternative cost to cast the spell with bestow. It can’t be combined with other alternative costs, such as casting a spell “without paying its mana cost.”
- 7/13/2018 To determine the total cost of a spell, start with the mana cost or alternative cost (such as a bestow cost) you’re paying, add any cost increases, then apply any cost reductions. The converted mana cost of the spell remains unchanged, no matter what the total cost to cast it was.
- 7/13/2018 A spell with bestow is either a creature spell or an Aura spell. It’s never both. Similarly, a permanent with bestow is either a creature or an Aura, but not both.
- 7/13/2018 Unlike other Aura spells, an Aura spell with bestow still resolves if its target is illegal. Instead of entering the battlefield as an Aura, the effect making it an Aura spell ends, it loses enchant creature, and it resolves and enters the battlefield as an enchantment creature.
- 7/13/2018 Unlike other Auras, an Aura with bestow isn’t put into its owner’s graveyard if the enchanted creature leaves the battlefield or becomes an illegal creature for the Aura to enchant. Rather, the effect making it an Aura ends, it loses enchant creature, and it remains on the battlefield as an enchantment creature. It can attack (and its abilities can be activated, if it has any) on the turn it becomes unattached if it’s been under your control continuously, even as an Aura, since your most recent turn began.
- 7/13/2018 If a permanent with bestow enters the battlefield by any method other than being cast, it will be an enchantment creature. You can’t choose to pay the bestow cost and have it become an Aura.
- 7/13/2018 Auras attached to a creature don’t become tapped when the creature becomes tapped. Except in some rare cases, an Aura with bestow remains untapped when it becomes unattached and becomes a creature.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Not legal
- modern: Not legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- 1v1: Not legal
- duel: Legal
- brawl: Not legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- historic: Not legal
- pioneer: Not legal
- gladiator: Not legal
- premodern: Not legal
- historicbrawl: Not legal
- paupercommander: Not legal
- alchemy: Not legal
- explorer: Not legal
- predh: Not legal
- oathbreaker: Legal
- Commander 2018 #42 (mythic)
- You Make the Cube #70699 (mythic)