Chamado aos Rebentos
(Call the Scions)
A prole de Ulamog assola a terra, drenando o mana de Zendikar para alimentar a fome insaciável do titã.
Desprovido (Este card não tem cor.)Coloque no campo de batalha duas fichas de criatura incolores 1/1 do tipo Rebento Eldrazi. Elas têm "Sacrifique esta criatura: Adicione à sua reserva de mana."
- 8/25/2015 Cards with devoid use frames that are variations of the transparent frame traditionally used for Eldrazi. The top part of the card features some color over a background based on the texture of the hedrons that once imprisoned the Eldrazi. This coloration is intended to aid deckbuilding and game play.
- 8/25/2015 A card with devoid is just colorless. It’s not colorless and the colors of mana in its mana cost.
- 8/25/2015 Other cards and abilities can give a card with devoid color. If that happens, it’s just the new color, not that color and colorless.
- 8/25/2015 Devoid works in all zones, not just on the battlefield.
- 8/25/2015 If a card loses devoid, it will still be colorless. This is because effects that change an object’s color (like the one created by devoid) are considered before the object loses devoid.
- 8/25/2015 Eldrazi Scions are similar to Eldrazi Spawn, seen in the Zendikar block. Note that Eldrazi Scions are 1/1, not 0/1.
- 8/25/2015 Eldrazi and Scion are each separate creature types. Anything that affects Eldrazi will affect these tokens, for example.
- 8/25/2015 Sacrificing an Eldrazi Scion creature token to add <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=C&type=symbol" alt="Colorless" align="absbottom" /> to your mana pool is a mana ability. It doesn’t use the stack and can’t be responded to.
- 8/25/2015 Some instants and sorceries that create Eldrazi Scions require targets. If all targets for such a spell have become illegal by the time that spell tries to resolve, the spell won’t resolve and none of its effects will happen. You won’t get any Eldrazi Scions.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Legal
- modern: Legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Legal
- commander: Legal
- 1v1: Legal
- duel: Legal
- brawl: Not legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- historic: Not legal
- pioneer: Legal
- gladiator: Not legal
- premodern: Not legal
- historicbrawl: Not legal
- paupercommander: Legal
- alchemy: Not legal
- explorer: Not legal
- predh: Not legal
- oathbreaker: Legal
- Battle for Zendikar #165 (common)
- Mystery Booster #1153 (common)