Creatura - Elementale
"Hai mai trascorso un inverno sulle vette dei monti, dove il ghiaccio cammina e conversa col vento? Non è un luogo adatto a chi non conosce il rispetto." —Ulnok, sciamano Temur
Metamorfosi (Puoi lanciare questa carta a faccia in giù come una creatura 2/2 pagando . Girala a faccia in su in qualsiasi momento pagando il suo costo di metamorfosi.)
- 9/20/2014 Morph lets you cast a card face down by paying <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=3&type=symbol" alt="3" align="absbottom" />, and lets you turn the face-down permanent face up any time you have priority by paying its morph cost.
- 9/20/2014 The face-down spell has no mana cost and has a converted mana cost of 0. When you cast a face-down spell, put it on the stack face down so no other player knows what it is, and pay <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=3&type=symbol" alt="3" align="absbottom" />. This is an alternative cost.
- 9/20/2014 When the spell resolves, it enters the battlefield as a 2/2 creature with no name, mana cost, creature types, or abilities. It’s colorless and has a converted mana cost of 0. Other effects that apply to the creature can still grant it any of these characteristics.
- 9/20/2014 Any time you have priority, you may turn the face-down creature face up by revealing what its morph cost is and paying that cost. This is a special action. It doesn’t use the stack and can’t be responded to. Only a face-down permanent can be turned face up this way; a face-down spell cannot.
- 9/20/2014 Because the permanent is on the battlefield both before and after it’s turned face up, turning a permanent face up doesn’t cause any enters-the-battlefield abilities to trigger.
- 9/20/2014 A permanent that turns face up or face down changes characteristics but is otherwise the same permanent. Spells and abilities that were targeting that permanent, as well as Auras and Equipment that were attached to the permanent, aren’t affected.
- 9/20/2014 At any time, you can look at a face-down spell or permanent you control. You can’t look at face-down spells or permanents you don’t control unless an effect instructs you to do so.
- 9/20/2014 You must ensure that your face-down spells and permanents can easily be differentiated from each other. You’re not allowed to mix up the cards that represent them on the battlefield in order to confuse other players. The order they entered the battlefield should remain clear. Common methods for doing this include using markers or dice, or simply placing them in order on the battlefield.
- 9/20/2014 If a face-down permanent leaves the battlefield, you must reveal it. You must also reveal all face-down spells and permanents you control if you leave the game or if the game ends.
- standard: Non legale
- future: Non legale
- frontier: Legale
- modern: Legale
- legacy: Legale
- pauper: Legale
- vintage: Legale
- penny: Legale
- commander: Legale
- duel: Legale
- oldschool: Non legale
- Khans of Tarkir #41 (common)
- Glacial Stalker
- Pisteur glacial
- Inseguitore Glaciale
- Acechador glacial
- Espreitador Glacial
- Ледяной Охотник