Rashmi, escultora de eternidades
(Rashmi, Eternities Crafter)
Criatura legendaria - Druida elfo
Siempre que lances tu primer hechizo cada turno, muestra la primera carta de tu biblioteca. Si es una carta que no sea tierra con coste de maná convertido menor que el del hechizo, puedes lanzarla sin pagar su coste de maná. Si no lanzas la carta mostrada, ponla en tu mano.
- 9/20/2016 If the revealed card is a land card, you put it into your hand.
- 9/20/2016 Rashmi’s ability triggers when you cast your first spell each turn, not just on your turn.
- 9/20/2016 Rashmi has to be on the battlefield at the moment you cast your first spell. If that spell is Rashmi itself, Rashmi’s ability can’t trigger. If that spell causes Rashmi to leave the battlefield as an additional cost to cast it, Rashmi’s ability can’t trigger.
- 9/20/2016 Rashmi’s ability resolves before the spell that caused it to trigger. If you cast a spell using the ability, it will also resolve before the initial spell.
- 9/20/2016 For spells with <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=X&type=symbol" alt="Variable Colorless" align="absbottom" /> in their mana costs, use the value chosen for X to determine the spell’s converted mana cost. For cards in your library with <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=X&type=symbol" alt="Variable Colorless" align="absbottom" /> in their mana costs, X is considered to be 0.
- 9/20/2016 If Rashmi’s ability resolves and the spell that caused it to trigger has been countered, use that spell’s converted mana cost as it last existed on the stack to determine whether or not you may cast the top card of your library.
- 9/20/2016 If you cast the top card of your library, you do so as part of the resolution of Rashmi’s ability. You can’t wait to cast it later in the turn. Timing permissions based on the card’s type are ignored, but other restrictions (such as “Cast [this card] only during combat”) are not.
- 9/20/2016 If you cast a card “without paying its mana cost,” you can’t choose to cast it for any alternative costs, such as emerge costs. You can, however, pay additional costs. If the card has any mandatory additional costs, such as that of Cathartic Reunion, those must be paid to cast the card.
- 9/20/2016 If the card has <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=X&type=symbol" alt="Variable Colorless" align="absbottom" /> in its mana cost, you must choose 0 as the value of X when casting it without paying its mana cost.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Legal
- modern: Legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Legal
- commander: Legal
- 1v1: Legal
- duel: Legal
- brawl: Not legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- historic: Legal
- pioneer: Legal
- gladiator: Legal
- premodern: Not legal
- historicbrawl: Legal
- paupercommander: Not legal
- alchemy: Not legal
- explorer: Legal
- predh: Not legal
- oathbreaker: Legal
- Kaladesh #184 (mythic)
- Kaladesh Promos #184s (mythic)
- Commander 2020 #229 (mythic)
- Kaladesh Remastered #202 (mythic)