Creature - Spirit
Soulsworn Spirit can't be blocked.When Soulsworn Spirit enters the battlefield, detain target creature an opponent controls. (Until your next turn, that creature can't attack or block and its activated abilities can't be activated.)
- 4/15/2013 Activated abilities include a colon and are written in the form “[cost]: [effect].” No one can activate any activated abilities, including mana abilities, of a detained permanent.
- 4/15/2013 The static abilities of a detained permanent still apply. The triggered abilities of a detained permanent can still trigger.
- 4/15/2013 If a creature is already attacking or blocking when it’s detained, it won’t be removed from combat. It will continue to attack or block.
- 4/15/2013 If a permanent’s activated ability is on the stack when that permanent is detained, the ability will be unaffected.
- 4/15/2013 If a noncreature permanent is detained and later turns into a creature, it won’t be able to attack or block.
- 4/15/2013 When a player leaves a multiplayer game, any continuous effects with durations that last until that player’s next turn or until a specific point in that turn will last until that turn would have begun. They neither expire immediately nor last indefinitely.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Not legal
- modern: Legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Legal
- commander: Legal
- duel: Legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- Return to Ravnica #51 (uncommon)