Magister of Worth
Creature - Angel
FlyingWill of the council — When Magister of Worth enters the battlefield, starting with you, each player votes for grace or condemnation. If grace gets more votes, each player returns each creature card from their graveyard to the battlefield. If condemnation gets more votes or the vote is tied, destroy all creatures other than Magister of Worth.
- 5/29/2014 Because the votes are cast in turn order, each player will know the votes of players who voted beforehand.
- 5/29/2014 You must vote for one of the available options. You can’t abstain.
- 5/29/2014 No player votes until the spell or ability resolves. Any responses to that spell or ability must be made without knowing the outcome of the vote.
- 5/29/2014 Players can’t do anything after they finishing voting but before the spell or ability that included the vote finishes resolving.
- 5/29/2014 The phrase “the vote is tied” refers only to when there is more than one choice that received the most votes. For example, if a 5-player vote from among three different choices ends 3 votes to 1 vote to 1 vote, the vote isn’t tied.