Theater of Horrors
At the beginning of your upkeep, exile the top card of your library.During your turn, if an opponent lost life this turn, you may play cards exiled with Theater of Horrors.: Theater of Horrors deals 1 damage to target opponent or planeswalker.
- 1/25/2019 Damage dealt to a player causes that player to lose that much life.
- 1/25/2019 Theater of Horrors doesn’t change when you can play the exiled cards during your turn. For example, if you exile a sorcery card, you can cast it only during your main phase when the stack is empty. If you exile a land card, you can play it only during your main phase and only if you have an available land play remaining.
- 1/25/2019 Casting an exiled card causes it to leave exile. You can’t cast it multiple times.
- 1/25/2019 In a multiplayer game, if an opponent loses life during your turn and then leaves the game, you can play cards exiled with Theater of Horrors.
- standard: Legal
- future: Legal
- frontier: Legal
- modern: Legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- duel: Legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- Ravnica Allegiance #213 (rare)
- Ravnica Allegiance Promos #213s (rare)
- Theater of Horrors