Put target creature card from a graveyard onto the battlefield under your control. You lose life equal to its converted mana cost.
- 12/7/2018 If a card in a player’s graveyard has <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=X&type=symbol" alt="Variable Colorless" align="absbottom" /> in its mana cost, X is considered to be 0.
- 12/7/2018 The amount of life you lose is determined by the converted mana cost of the card in your graveyard, not the creature once it’s on the battlefield.
- 12/7/2018 You lose life after the creature is already on the battlefield. Any abilities it has that interact with loss of life, such as that of Platinum Emperion, apply to that loss of life.
- 12/7/2018 If any abilities trigger on the creature entering the battlefield, those abilities resolve after you lose life. If losing life results in you losing the game, those abilities won’t resolve.
- 12/7/2018 In a multiplayer game, if a player leaves the game, all cards that player owns leave as well. If you leave the game, the creature you control from Reanimate is exiled.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Not legal
- modern: Not legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- 1v1: Legal
- duel: Legal
- brawl: Not legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- historic: Not legal
- pioneer: Not legal
- gladiator: Not legal
- premodern: Legal
- historicbrawl: Not legal
- paupercommander: Not legal
- alchemy: Not legal
- explorer: Not legal
- Magic Online Promos #36052 (uncommon)
- Tempest Remastered #112 (uncommon)
- Vintage Masters #136 (uncommon)
- Premium Deck Series: Graveborn #15 (uncommon)
- Archenemy #21 (uncommon)
- Friday Night Magic 2004 #10 (rare)
- Battle Royale Box Set #57 (uncommon)
- Tempest #151 (uncommon)
- Ultimate Box Topper #U12 (mythic)
- Ultimate Masters #110 (rare)
- Jumpstart #270 (rare)
- Commander Collection: Black #5 (rare)