Split second (As long as this spell is on the stack, players can't cast spells or activate abilities that aren't mana abilities.)Destroy target artifact or enchantment.
- 6/7/2013 Players still get priority while a card with split second is on the stack.
- 6/7/2013 Split second doesn’t prevent players from activating mana abilities.
- 6/7/2013 Split second doesn’t prevent triggered abilities from triggering. If one does, its controller puts it on the stack and chooses targets for it, if any. Those abilities will resolve as normal.
- 6/7/2013 Split second doesn’t prevent players from performing special actions. Notably, players may turn face-down creatures face up while a spell with split second is on the stack.
- 6/7/2013 Casting a spell with split second won’t affect spells and abilities that are already on the stack.
- 6/7/2013 If the resolution of a triggered ability involves casting a spell, that spell can’t be cast if a spell with split second is on the stack.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Not legal
- modern: Legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Legal
- commander: Legal
- 1v1: Legal
- duel: Legal
- brawl: Not legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- historic: Legal
- pioneer: Not legal
- gladiator: Legal
- premodern: Not legal
- historicbrawl: Legal
- paupercommander: Not legal
- Magic Online Promos #37604 (uncommon)
- Commander Anthology #123 (uncommon)
- Legendary Cube #82 (uncommon)
- Commander 2015 #189 (uncommon)
- Commander 2013 #153 (uncommon)
- Modern Masters #152 (uncommon)
- Friday Night Magic 2010 #8 (rare)
- Time Spiral #202 (uncommon)
- Commander 2020 #181 (uncommon)
- Time Spiral Remastered #214 (uncommon)
- Strixhaven Mystical Archive #53 (rare)
- Commander 2021 #198 (uncommon)
- Krosan Grip