Hour of Devastation
"Everything here exists or perishes at my whim. Including you, Gatewatch." —Nicol Bolas
All creatures lose indestructible until end of turn. Hour of Devastation deals 5 damage to each creature and each non-Bolas planeswalker.
- 7/14/2017 Creatures with indestructible that enter the battlefield after Hour of Devastation resolves will still have indestructible.
- 7/14/2017 Once Hour of Devastation begins to resolve, no player may take actions until it’s done. Notably, players can’t try to give a creature indestructible again to save it from the damage.
- 1/19/2018 There are many important moments in the story, but the most crucial—called “story spotlights”—are shown on cards. These cards have the Planeswalker symbol in their text box; this symbol has no effect on gameplay. You can read more about these events in the official Magic fiction at http://www.mtgstory.com.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Legal
- modern: Legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- duel: Legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- Hour of Devastation #97 (rare)
- Hour of Devastation Promos #97s (rare)
- Hour of Devastation