Rebbec, Architect of Ascension
Legendary Creature - Human Artificer
"She sees beyond technology to what it enables."—Glacian, powerstone engineer
Artifacts you control have protection from each mana value among artifacts you control.Partner (You can have two commanders if both have partner.)
- 11/10/2020 For spells with <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=X&type=symbol" alt="Variable Colorless" align="absbottom" /> in their mana costs, use the value chosen for X to determine the spell’s converted mana cost. If an artifact you control has <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=X&type=symbol" alt="Variable Colorless" align="absbottom" /> in its mana cost, X is considered to be 0.
- 11/10/2020 If your Commander deck has two commanders, you can only include cards whose own color identities are also found in your commanders’ combined color identities. If Falthis and Kediss are your commanders, your deck may contain cards with black and/or red in their color identity, but not cards with green, white, or blue.
- 11/10/2020 Both commanders start in the command zone, and the remaining 98 cards (or 58 cards in a Commander Draft game) of your deck are shuffled to become your library.
- 11/10/2020 To have two commanders, both must have the partner ability as the game begins. Losing the ability during the game doesn’t cause either to cease to be your commander.
- 11/10/2020 Once the game begins, your two commanders are tracked separately. If you cast one, you won’t have to pay an additional <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=2&type=symbol" alt="2" align="absbottom" /> the first time you cast the other. A player loses the game after having been dealt 21 damage from any one of them, not from both of them combined.
- 11/10/2020 If something refers to your commander while you have two commanders, it refers to one of them of your choice. If you are instructed to perform an action on your commander (e.g. put it from the command zone into your hand due to Command Beacon), you choose one of your commanders at the time the effect happens.
- 11/10/2020 An effect that checks whether you control your commander is satisfied if you control one or both of your two commanders.
- 11/10/2020 You can choose two commanders with partner that are the same color or colors. In Commander Draft, you can even choose two of the same commander with partner if you drafted them. If you do this, make sure you keep the number of times you’ve cast each from the command zone clear for “commander tax” purposes.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- historic: Not legal
- pioneer: Not legal
- modern: Not legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- brawl: Not legal
- duel: Legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- gladiator: Not legal
- premodern: Not legal
- historicbrawl: Not legal
- paupercommander: Not legal
- alchemy: Not legal
- explorer: Not legal
- predh: Not legal
- oathbreaker: Legal
- Magic Online Promos #86284 (uncommon)
- Commander Legends #554 (uncommon)