Creature - Human Warrior
"This fight belongs to us all."
Revolt — When Renegade Rallier enters the battlefield, if a permanent you controlled left the battlefield this turn, return target permanent card with mana value 2 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield.
- 2/9/2017 A permanent card is an artifact, creature, enchantment, land, or planeswalker card.
- 2/9/2017 The converted mana cost of a card in your graveyard is determined solely by the mana symbols printed in its upper right corner. The converted mana cost is the total amount of mana in that cost, regardless of color. For example, a card with mana cost <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=1&type=symbol" alt="1" align="absbottom" /><img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=U&type=symbol" alt="Blue" align="absbottom" /><img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=U&type=symbol" alt="Blue" align="absbottom" /> has converted mana cost 3.
- 2/9/2017 If a card in your graveyard has no mana symbols in its upper right corner (because it’s a land card, for example), its converted mana cost is 0.
- 2/9/2017 If the mana cost of a card in your graveyard includes <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=X&type=symbol" alt="Variable Colorless" align="absbottom" />, X is considered to be 0.
- 2/9/2017 You can target any permanent card in your graveyard with converted mana cost 2 or less, not just one that was put there from the battlefield this turn.
- 2/9/2017 Revolt abilities check only whether a permanent you controlled left the battlefield this turn or not. They don’t apply multiple times if more than one permanent you controlled left the battlefield. They don’t check whether the permanent that left the battlefield is still in the zone it moved to.
- 2/9/2017 Revolt abilities don’t care why the permanent left the battlefield, who caused it to move, or where it moved to. They’re equally satisfied by an artifact you sacrificed to pay a cost, a creature you controlled that was destroyed by Murder, or an enchantment you returned to your hand with Leave in the Dust.
- 2/9/2017 Tokens that leave the battlefield will satisfy a revolt ability.
- 2/9/2017 Energy counters aren’t permanents. Paying <img src="/Handlers/Image.ashx?size=small&name=e&type=symbol" alt="Energy" align="absbottom" /> won’t satisfy a revolt ability.
- 2/9/2017 All cards in the Aether Revolt set with triggered revolt abilities use an intervening “if” clause. A permanent you controlled must have left the battlefield earlier in the turn in order for these abilities to trigger; otherwise they do nothing. In other words, there’s no way to have the ability trigger if no permanent you controlled has left the battlefield that turn, even if you intend to have one do so in response to the triggered ability.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Legal
- modern: Legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- 1v1: Legal
- duel: Legal
- brawl: Not legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- historic: Legal
- pioneer: Legal
- gladiator: Legal
- premodern: Not legal
- historicbrawl: Legal
- paupercommander: Not legal
- alchemy: Not legal
- explorer: Legal
- predh: Not legal
- oathbreaker: Legal
- Magic Online Promos #64999 (rare)
- Aether Revolt #133 (uncommon)
- Friday Night Magic 2017 #9 (rare)
- Kaladesh Remastered #203 (uncommon)