Kreatur - Elementarwesen
ErstschlagLandung — Immer wenn ein Land unter deiner Kontrolle ins Spiel kommt, stachle alle Kreaturen an, die ein Spieler deiner Wahl kontrolliert. (Bis zu deinem nächsten Zug greifen jene Kreaturen in jedem Kampf an, falls möglich, und greifen einen anderen Spieler als dich an, falls möglich.)
- 9/25/2020 Creatures that enter the battlefield or come under the target player’s control after Geode Rager’s ability has resolved won’t be goaded.
- 9/25/2020 If a goaded creature can’t attack for any reason (such as being tapped or having come under that player’s control that turn), then it doesn’t attack. If there’s a cost associated with having it attack, its controller isn’t forced to pay that cost, so it doesn’t have to attack in that case either.
- 9/25/2020 If a goaded creature doesn’t meet any of the above exceptions and can attack, it must attack a player other than a player who goaded it if able. It the creature can’t attack any of those players but could otherwise attack, it must attack an opposing planeswalker (controlled by any opponent) or a player who goaded it.
- 9/25/2020 Attacking with a goaded creature doesn’t cause it to stop being goaded.
- 9/25/2020 Being goaded more than once by the same player is redundant.
- 9/25/2020 If you goad a creature you control, it must attack, and it must attack a player rather than a planeswalker.
- 9/25/2020 If a creature you control has been goaded by multiple opponents, it must attack one of your opponents who hasn’t goaded it. If a creature you control has been goaded by each of your opponents, you choose which opponent it attacks.
- 9/25/2020 If you leave the game, any creatures you’ve goaded remain goaded until your next turn would have begun. They don’t immediately stop being goaded and don’t remain goaded indefinitely.
- 9/25/2020 A landfall ability triggers whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control for any reason. It triggers whenever you play a land, as well as whenever a spell or ability puts a land onto the battlefield under your control.
- 9/25/2020 A landfall ability doesn’t trigger if a permanent already on the battlefield becomes a land.
- 9/25/2020 Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, each landfall ability of the permanents you control will trigger. You can put them on the stack in any order. The last ability you put on the stack will be the first one to resolve.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- historic: Not legal
- pioneer: Not legal
- modern: Not legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- brawl: Not legal
- duel: Legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- gladiator: Not legal
- premodern: Not legal
- historicbrawl: Not legal
- paupercommander: Not legal
- alchemy: Not legal
- explorer: Not legal