Kreatur - Mensch, Zauberer
Wenn der Sonnengeißel-Champion ins Spiel kommt, erhältst du Lebenspunkte in Höhe seiner Stärke dazu.Verewigen—, wirf eine Karte ab. (, wirf eine Karte ab, schicke diese Karte aus deinem Friedhof ins Exil: Erzeuge einen Spielstein, der eine Kopie von ihr ist, außer dass er ein 4/4 schwarzer Zombie-Mensch-Zauberer ohne Manakosten ist. Spiele Verewigen wie eine Hexerei.)
- 7/14/2017 The amount of life you gain is determined as Sunscourge Champion’s triggered ability resolves. Players may respond to the ability by attempting to change its power.
- 7/14/2017 If Sunscourge Champion leaves the battlefield before its triggered ability resolves, use its power as it last existed on the battlefield to determine how much life to gain. If that number is negative, you don’t gain any life and you don’t lose any life.
- 7/14/2017 For each card with eternalize, a corresponding game play supplement token can be found in some Hour of Devastation booster packs. These supplements are not required to play with cards with eternalize; you can use the same items to represent an eternalized token as you would any other token.
- 7/14/2017 If a creature card with eternalize is put into your graveyard during your main phase, you’ll have priority immediately afterward. You can activate its eternalize ability before any player can try to exile it, such as with Crook of Condemnation, if it’s legal for you to do so.
- 7/14/2017 Once you’ve activated an eternalize ability, the card is immediately exiled. Opponents can’t try to stop the ability by exiling the card with an effect such as that of Crook of Condemnation.
- 7/14/2017 The token copies exactly what was printed on the original card and nothing else, except the characteristics specifically modified by eternalize. It doesn’t copy any information about the object the card was before it was put into your graveyard.
- 7/14/2017 The token is a Zombie in addition to its other types and is black instead of its other colors. Its base power and toughness are 4/4. It has no mana cost, and thus its converted mana cost is 0. These are copiable values of the token that other effects may copy.
- 7/14/2017 If the card copied by the token had any “when [this permanent] enters the battlefield” abilities, then the token also has those abilities and will trigger them when it’s created. Similarly, any “as [this permanent] enters the battlefield” or “[this permanent] enters the battlefield with” abilities that the token has copied will also work.
- 7/14/2017 Several cards have an eternalize cost that includes “Discard a card.” You can’t discard the card with eternalize to pay its own cost because the card has to be in your graveyard to begin activating its eternalize ability.
- standard: Not legal
- future: Not legal
- frontier: Legal
- modern: Legal
- legacy: Legal
- pauper: Not legal
- vintage: Legal
- penny: Not legal
- commander: Legal
- 1v1: Legal
- duel: Legal
- brawl: Not legal
- oldschool: Not legal
- historic: Legal
- pioneer: Legal
- gladiator: Legal
- premodern: Not legal
- historicbrawl: Legal
- paupercommander: Not legal
- alchemy: Not legal
- explorer: Legal
- predh: Not legal
- oathbreaker: Legal
- Hour of Devastation #26 (uncommon)
- Hour of Devastation Tokens #9 (common)
- Amonkhet Remastered #38 (uncommon)